Our Top 10
Websites will always evolve. Your digital footprint is just as important as your business on site. Market trend, competitors and customers are always changing just like your business.
- Make sure your website design is functional and user friendly for your customers.
- Ensure you have a click to call function and easy to navigate website, so it’s no trouble for your customer to find what they are looking for on your site.
- Ensure you have a call to action on your Home page.
- Optimize Headlines so they stand out and answer your customers problem.
- Your website should be a fully responsive design. This means your website should respond to all devices in the marketplace such as all mobile devices, tablets and desktops. Since 2015 Google has given fully responsive designed websites preference. Less people finding your site means less traffic to your 24 /7 online shopfront.
- Ensure you have Google My Business set up. This is an online tool that allows managing how your business appears throughout google , and shows your business on google maps. Besides helping to get more visibility, it also has an impact on local search optimisation as the business information will be accurate and consistent
- Blogging is another great way to improve your indexing on Google. This is fantastic for Search Engine Optimisation. Please note if you decide to have a blog on your website you will need to keep the content current and up to date. The content needs to be original as Google has an algorithm that will negative rank you if it’s copied from another
- Ensure you images are optimized on your site or this can slow down the site speed. This is important as your customers are busy these days and dont have time to wait for your site to load. You can effectively lose a lot of business with a slow website.
- Set Up a Remarketing Campaign with Google Ads or Facebook. We can help you here, we are experts in remarketing.
- Ensure you invest in good hosting to avoid security issues.